How do I find out what email I used for Pokémon GO?
If you do not know which email address or login provider you used to log into Pokémon GO, we may be able to help recover it by looking up your Trainer nickname. I know my Trainer nickname! Please contact us and select “Sign-in Issue” from the dropdown menu for assistance on recovering your email address.
How do I find my old Pokemon account?
To retrieve your user name:
- From the Pokémon Trainer Club sign-in page, select Forgot your user name?
- Enter the Email Address associated with your Pokémon Trainer Club account. This is a required field.
- Enter information for only one other field.
- Click Retrieve username.
How do I transfer my Pokemon account to another email?
Yep, to change your email address: Log in to your Pokémon Trainer Club account. Click Change Email Address. Enter your Current Password, your New Email Address, and then Confirm Email. Easy peesy.
Does Pokémon GO delete old accounts?
All game data associated with your account will be completely and permanently deleted. To permanently delete your Pokémon GO account, please submit a request through our web-based Help Center and select “Delete My Account” from the dropdown menu.
Does Niantic delete inactive accounts?
Do inactive Pokemon Go accounts get deleted? Niantic states in their TOS that if an account is inactive for 1 or 2 years they reserve the right to delete the account information.
How do I log into my old Pokemon account?
How to restore a lost Pokémon GO account
- Sign out of your new, empty Pokémon GO account by opening the app and tapping the Pokéball.
- Tap the Google button to sign back into the new account.
- Repeat step one to sign out again.
- Once you have signed out the second time, tap the Google button again.
How do I log into my old Pokemon Go account?
Can I merge two Pokemon Go accounts?
Yes. In Pokémon GO, you can choose what Pokémon HOME account you’ll transfer Pokémon to by linking to a Nintendo Account that is also linked to the desired Pokémon HOME account.
How do I get my old Pokemon account back?
Here is what did work to recover my account:
- In your browser sign into Google.
- Delete (the hardest part) and reinstall Pokemon Go.
- Sign in with the email associated with your Pokemon Go account.
- You should be in with your account recovered!
How do you reactivate a Pokemon account?
How do I recover my stolen Pokemon account?
You can submit a support request via this form and select “Sign-In Issue” from the drop-down menu….Compromised Account Recovery
- Your account was compromised no more than 72 hours ago.
- Your account has no previous or existing punishments for violating our Terms of Service.
- And you can provide evidence of ownership.
Can I log into my Pokémon GO account on another phone?
The short answer is yes, and here’s how it works! Your Pokémon Go account is tied to one of two things: a Google account, or a Pokémon Trainer Club account. That login allows you to sign in to any phone running Pokémon Go, and all of your account information will immediately be available on that phone when you do.
Can I merge two Pokémon GO accounts?
Can you get banned for having multiple Pokémon GO accounts?
No. Many Pokemon GO players (including myself) have at least two accounts. Most of them have accounts on two different teams for takedown purposes, or are level 40 and just want to do it all again.
How do you log into a different Pokemon account?
Here we go.
- From The Map Screen, Go To The Main Menu. Do this by tapping the Pokeball at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap “Settings” It’s in the upper right hand corner.
- Scroll Down And Tap “Sign Out”
- From The Title Screen, Tap “Google” Or “Pokemon Trainer Club”
- Log Into Your Second Account.
Can my friend log into my Pokémon GO account?
Yes, you can, but not at the same time, for obvious reasons. You see, since Pokemon Go uses GPS location to determine where you are so they can determine which kind of Pokemon should be spawning, you couldn’t possibly be logged into and use an account at the same time on two different devices.
How do you transfer Pokemon from one account to another?
Open Settings, then select Pokémon HOME. Sign in to the Nintendo Account used with the Pokémon HOME account that you want to transfer your Pokémon to. Select Send Pokémon. Check the GO Transporter Energy, as well as how long it will take to recharge, and select Continue.
Can I have 2 Pokemon Go accounts on 1 phone?
Yes, you can simply switch between 2 accounts. The save data will be the one belonging to the account you currently are logged in with. The only way this could backfire at you is if you’d abuse with either of those, but that always backfires.
Is having 2 Pokemon Go accounts cheating?
Niantic lists using multiple accounts as a TOS violation and a form of cheating. However, bans have been limited to players who hack the client or use programs that access the backend of the client, or players who spoof their locations.