How do I find my backup code for PlayStation 4?
Find your 2SV backup codes
- Go to Account Management on a connected device and select the Security tab.
- Select Backup Codes. Store the backup codes in a safe place.
How do I find my verification code?
You need: Your old Android phone with Google Authenticator codes….
- On your new phone, install the Google Authenticator app.
- In the app, tap Get Started.
- At the bottom, tap Import existing accounts?.
- On your old phone, create a QR code:
- On your new phone, tap Scan QR code.
How do I turn on 2-step verification?
Turn on 2-Step Verification
- Open your Google Account.
- In the navigation panel, select Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” select 2-Step Verification. Get started.
- Follow the on-screen steps.
Can you log into someone’s iCloud without them knowing?
If 2-factor authentication is off, you can hack into someone’s iCloud account on other devices without them knowing. If 2-factor authentication is on, you can set your phone as trusted device to receive the verification code, so the person won’t find out you’re hacking.
How can I get my Apple ID verification code without my old phone?
Get a text or phone call If you don’t have a trusted device handy, you can have a verification code sent to your trusted phone number as a text message or phone call. Click Didn’t get a verification code on the sign in screen. Choose to have the code sent to your trusted phone number.
How can I log into my Apple ID without verification code?
By logging in to your AppleID in a web browser with your password and recovery key, you can set a new trusted device and/or SMS text number to receive codes at. If your Apple ID is using either two factor authentication or two step verification, then you cannot log in without the verification code.
How can I recover my Apple ID password without email and security questions?
Accounts with or without security questions
- Go to your Apple ID account page and click “Forgot Apple ID or password.”
- Enter your Apple ID. Did you forget your Apple ID?
- Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
- Choose how to reset your password:
What do you do if you have forgotten your Apple ID password?
Accounts with two-step verification
- Go to your Apple ID account page and click “Forgotten Apple ID or password”.
- Enter your Apple ID, select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
- Enter your Recovery Key for two-step verification.*
- Choose a trusted device.
- Enter the verification code.
How do I unlock my Apple ID if email is no longer valid?
What Can You Do?
- Go to this website (appleid.apple.com).
- Sign in with your defunct email address and your password.
- Under the Account section, click Edit.
- Click Change Apple ID under the Apple ID section.
- Enter the email address you’d like to use as your new Apple ID.
- Click continue.
What do u do if u cant remember your iPhone passcode?
If you can’t remember your passcode, you’ll need to erase your iPhone, which deletes your data and settings, including the passcode. If you backed up your iPhone, you can restore your data and settings after restoring your iPhone.
How many times can I try to unlock my iPhone?
An iPhone will disable for 1 minute after six failed passcode attempts in a row. The seventh incorrect passcode attempt will lock you out for 5 minutes, the eighth attempt for 15, and the tenth for an hour.
What is the most common 6 digit password?
By the way, the most common four-digit PINs according to the study are: 1234, 0000, 2580, 1111 and 5555 (scroll down for a longer list) – 2580 is there because it is a vertical column on a numeric keypad….Why six digit PINs are no better for security than four digits.
What is a good 6 digit password?
As expected, 123456 tops the list, followed by 111111 and 123123. …