Can people see what you sell on eBay?
Answers (2) Anyone one on the internet can see what you have sold if they know your eBay ID (ralphnem). If they do not know your eBay ID, but only know your real name, they will not be able to look up what you have sold.
How do I make my sold items private on eBay?
If you want the listing to show as Private in your feedback history, you must set up the listing as Private. The checkbox is in the “Format and price” section of the Advanced listing form; if you don’t see it, click on “Add or remove options” next to the section header.
Can you hide a seller on eBay?
There is no way to exclude specific sellers from searches, and the good reason why is that sellers are the ones paying eBay fees, buyers pay nothing for the service.
Can I hide my listing on eBay?
Go to My eBay > Messages > Changes Settings. Select Turn ON in Store vacation settings. Select Hide and block purchases from my fixed priced listings.
How long do sold listings stay on eBay?
for 60 days
Can you put eBay on vacation mode?
Go to the Change settings section of the Messages tab in My eBay, select Turn on under Vacation settings. In the text box, enter a short note informing your buyers that you’re away. Check the box beside Show people the date that you’ll be back, and enter your return date.
What do I do with my eBay listings if I go on vacation?
- Go to My eBay > Account settings > Time Away settings.
- Select Automatic response.
- Select Message when on Time Away.
- Set a Start date and an End date for your message. Type your message in the Automatic response box.
- Select Apply.
Can you put Mercari on vacation mode?
Mercari vacation mode simply means deactivating you listings temporarily. If you need a break, or think that you won’t be available to ship sold items to your customers when you make sales, go ahead and deactivate your listings. You can activate your listings and start selling again when you are ready.
What does it mean when eBay seller is away?
WHAT MEANS THIS ? This seller is currently away. If you make a purchase, there may be a delay in processing your order.
How do I temporarily close my eBay account?
temporarily closing your account or making it inactive while you’re away. Since you don’t have a store, you simply need to end your listings and relist when you return and are ready to take care of business. You can relist them in bulk within 60 days (or 90 days if you use Selling Manager or Seller’s Hub).
What does seller away mean?
Selling away is when a broker solicits a client to purchase securities not held or offered by the executing brokerage firm. When a broker sells away from the firm’s list of approved products, they run the risk of selling something for which due diligence has not been completed.
How do I put an out of town on eBay?
First you don’t have to have a store, you go to my eBay, click on your messages and go into them. To the far right of the page is a change settings, click on that. Now go down towards the bottom and click “out of office response” you can select the dates you will be gone.
How do I put seller away on eBay app?
Schedule time away
- Go to your Time Away settings.
- Select Schedule time away.
- Select Allow item sales while on time away or Pause item sales while on time away.
- Set a Start date and End date for your time away. If you allow item sales, your time away can be up to 15 days.
- Select Apply.
How do I put out of office on eBay?
To turn on out of office reply:
- Click the Messages tab in My eBay.
- Click the Change settings link on the top right side of the page.
- In the Out of office email response section, select Turn my out of office response ON.
- Select a Start date and End date.
- Enter a message to send to your customers while you’re away.
How do I set up automatic reply on eBay?
Go to your My eBay page and click the Messages tab. Click the Change Settings link, which is to the right of the tabs on the Messages page. In the Out of Office Email Response area, select the Turn My Out of Office Response ON option.
How do you thank a buyer on eBay?
Thank you very much for your purchase! I appreciate your quick payment. I’ve left positive feedback for you. We are preparing your item for shipping and I will update you as soon as possible with the tracking number.
How do I manage my eBay store?
- Go to My Ebay on right top side.
- Right next to your ebay user name you will see your rating number. next to it should be a Tiny Blue booklet looking thing. click on it. This should take you to your ebay store.
- once you are in your store you can easily click on Manage My Store. look at right side of screen.
Is an eBay store worth it?
Is an eBay Store worth it? Having an eBay Store won’t have a huge impact on your sales. In fact, unless you work hard on marketing your eBay Store, it might not bring in any new customers at all. But it can save you thousands of dollars in fees!
How many items can I list on eBay?
Ebay sellers can now list 1,000 items for FREE.
What is a good eBay store name?
Below are some ideas mentioned to keep in mind while choosing a name for your online eBay store.
- 1) Get motivation from folklore and literature.
- 2) Utilize foreign words.
- 3) Use your name.
- 4) Use an icon.
- 5) Make it a descriptive name.
- 6) Made-up words.
- 7) Two-word mixes.
- 8) Incorrect spellings.
How do I know if a eBay name is taken?
You can though, click Advanced Search at the top right and search using Find Stores to see if your picks are taken. It also can’t be taken as a User ID so you might search that too when you get to the finalists.
How much does the average eBay seller make?
The whole breakdown makes interesting reading, but two statistics stand out: 34.3% of eBay sellers make under $10,000 per year, versus only 9.0% of Amazon sellers. Just 3.9% of eBay sellers make over a million dollars per year, versus 16.7% of Amazon sellers.
What is a good store name?
How to name your store
- The Corner Store.
- Sweet Spot.
- Decorama Boutique.
- One of a Kind Studio.
- Not Just Groceries.
- The Full Cart.
- Dollar Savings Store.
How do I create a unique business name?
- Use acronyms. A lot of major companies use acronyms instead of their full names – it’s easier to remember.
- Create mash-ups.
- Draw inspiration from mythology and literature.
- Use foreign words.
- Use your own name.
- Take a look at a map.
- Mix things up.
- Partner with another company.